Friday, November 23, 2012

friday night remix : cat print dress


This cat print dress would be the cutest dress that you can find on
my closet. I don't really like cats in real life because there 
something about their paws / claws that scares me
but I love Hello Kitty. Weird no? 

click Read More for outfit details :)

Wore this dress for the first time last year when
my fam bam went to Macau and after a few times wearing
this dress, I decided to rip off the stitches around the bow 
area and I think it looks better. 



dress - thrift shop
first photo
bag - gh
tights - Sm Dept. Store

second photo
shoes - marikina made
tights - genevieve gozum
bag - hdy


Love, Maria

1 comment:

  1. very interesting blog and great pictures!

    Why don't you look at mine? I'm new in here!


    www.dragyourheells.com :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. It means so much to me. Leave me some comment and your blog url, I'll visit you back. Love, Maria