Tuesday, October 2, 2012

rajo! x parisian + milanos







Last year I got an invite for Rajo! for Parisian and I brought my
 sister with me (see the post HERE) and last October 25,2012
they launched the new collection for Rajo! x Parisian + Milanos
I was lucky enough to be one of the Le Parisian Girl finalists 
thanks to Verniece Enciso  for choosing my entry.
I got 2 invites and I brought my blogger /event buddy
 Lyka de leon of Lystyle Project.

The launching is beyond awesome and I know that every 
person who's in the event that night really enjoyed it.


Here are some pairs that caught my eye.

Rajo! for Parisian
Samurai  Php. 2,499.75
Midori Php. 2,199.75

Rajo! for Milanos
Kobe Php. 1,499.75
Toshi Embro Php. 1,299.75


 Photo Courtesy from:
Kaze of kaze unclosed
Jilliane of an asian vernacular

Love, Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. It means so much to me. Leave me some comment and your blog url, I'll visit you back. Love, Maria