Friday, October 12, 2012

friday night remix : sequined bow


2 outfits from my chictopia account wearing this Sequined bow top.
The first photo was taken when I'm still with my Mr. Mustard bag.
Second photo was taken during our 2009 trip to Bohol.

first photo
top - bazaar
pants - Sm Dept. Store
wedges - Landmark
bag - egg

second photo
top - bazaar
shorts - Robinsons Dept. Store
bag - thirfted
cardigan - thrifted
flats - night market

I just realized that I wore my 2 favorite bottoms which also have
bow and  they're on the same color. haha :) Maybe I should
named this post "bow wow" haha :)

ps. I have another "what's in my suitcase" post that will
be up later this afternoon. Keep posted lovely bees

Love, Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. It means so much to me. Leave me some comment and your blog url, I'll visit you back. Love, Maria