Friday, August 31, 2012

friday night remix : power shoulder blazer


I bought this blazer in Greenhills for less than Php.500 at the
perk of power shoulder trend here in Manila. Took these photos last
December 2010, after almost 2 years of owning this blazer,
 it doesn't fit me anymore because I gain some extra pounds so I
decided to let it go and sell it for less than Php.200
during our garage sale last June. I hope the girl who bought
this blazer is in love with it as much as I did before. 

first photo 
embellished top - thrifted
bag - random brand
shoes - parisian

second photo
top - random brand
leggings - greenhills
shoes - forever 21

Love, Maria

3 comments:

  1. I so love your blazer and you dress. You look gorgeous. :)

    McRon Neall
    http://mcronneall.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the second outfit! :)

    -thirdbite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. It means so much to me. Leave me some comment and your blog url, I'll visit you back. Love, Maria