Sunday, August 19, 2012

foodstop : kalui restaurant


Yay! another post for my foodstop segment!!!
My mom made sure that we are going to have a dinner in KaLui Restaurant 
when we were in Palawan because she already had dinner there before 
with her friends. The food and the ambience is really great and having 
dinner here with your family won't hurt your wallet (I swear!).
Their "sinigang ni Kaka"(photo #4) is a must try.It's not your usual 
Sinigang because they used Coconut juice for the soup.
They also have an art gallery where you can purchase some of the
 paintings by Palawan's local artists.

Promise everything looks great and yummy in real life. haha :) 

Love, Maria

1 comment:

  1. Hi maria! Thanks for dropping by my blog! I visited yours and I really like it. Keep up the good work. I would be visiting you frequently now :)

    www.theactofembellishing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. It means so much to me. Leave me some comment and your blog url, I'll visit you back. Love, Maria