Wednesday, June 13, 2012

wednesday i'm in love: with sandals




Every Wednesday, I'll be posting anything that captures my heart, hence the segment title.
And to start it off, here's some pictures of  locally made sandals.

(from left - right & top - bottom)
Brianza in Bone color from Cole Vintage
Paloma in Gold color  from Trunk Show
Doryn in Aqua color from Ichigo Shoes
Clara Wraparound sandal from Ylla Shoes


all photos are from respected links. Check their sites for more lovely sandals :)

Love, Maria

2 comments:

  1. i'm also on the hunt of comfy and at the same time chic-looking sandals!!



    ps: thanks for dropping by and commenting on my blog post! i really appreciate!



    czarina♥
    paint it stripes

    New Outfit post 'the solar system' is up on the blog, Hope you can check it out :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love sandals too *.*

    great finds!

    hotieshockz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. It means so much to me. Leave me some comment and your blog url, I'll visit you back. Love, Maria