Monday, April 9, 2012

reinvent : Tee

Hello!!!! I just want to apologize for the loooooooooooooooooong hiatus. 
I've been busy with my job and finding myself again after a heart break 
but don't worry I'm beyond perfectly fine now :)) 
and I promise to blog more often after this post :))

and here's a Second Installment for my "reinvent" post see the first one HERE
I bought an over sized souvenir HK shirt during our HKG/MFM trip last November.
I got bored and decided to turn it in to a fringe top so here it is!!!! 

TADAAAAAAAAAH!!!!


shirt - from Hongkong / DIY
shorts - thrifted
sunnies - toys R us

and oh btw I'm on instagram, you can add me on @mariavintageebee
Thank goodness for instagram on android! hahahaha :))

Love, Maria

2 comments:

  1. Great tee!If you want we can follow also with bloglovin, fashiolista, google+, twitter and facebook?
    Come back soon to visit my blog, I'll be waiting for you!!
    Cosa mi metto???
    Win two Mimi Boutique jewels of your choice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome DIY. :)

    http://thebelatedbloomer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. It means so much to me. Leave me some comment and your blog url, I'll visit you back. Love, Maria