Tuesday, January 3, 2012

style sister : Christmas Backlogs

I've been busy keeping up with the holiday rush...that's why I wasn't  able to greet you during Christmas and New Year's Day on time..but I will anyway haha
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year folks :D ♥

I decided to make a "style sister" section since I already posted some of my outfit together with my sister, Neri  ( you can check it HEREHERE, and HERE )  and she doesn't have her own blog eh. haha. 



and look I made a Hairbow style. haha :D 


got this from my lola. 


and the man gave me this pair as a Christmas present. :D

dress - borrowed from my sister
vintage clutch - from grandma
headband - forever 21
shoes - carmelletes gifted



Ate bought this dress almost 2 years ago after the opening of f21 here in Manila. 

dress - forever 21
purse - thrifted ,borrowed from me
shoes - rajo for parisian

This was our outfit during Christmas eve when our family heard a mass before celebrating Christmas. 
We arrived at exactly 8pm so all seats are taken that's why we have to stand for more than an hour. 
"tiis ganda" lang haha. :D

Love, Maria

8 comments:

  1. You guys look so cute! Merry Christmas and Happy new year! :)

    Nix

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Nix. Merry Christmas and Happy New year too :D ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. that clutch from your lola is so cute and vintagy! hope you had a great new years!

    XOXOJOANNIE
    ANURBAN-EXPLORER.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  4. awwwww, nakakamiss kayong dalawa! you both lookedso cute nung sa BU2. ganda lang pala ng shoes mo teh!


    xx
    eden

    ReplyDelete
  5. aw. na touch naman kami ni ate. Thank you Eden, we miss you too. We really hope to see you soooooon. I was about to choose the "mary janes" version of these kaso waley ng size 10 kaya ito na lang at least Chunky pa din yung heels. hehe :D ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. When I went during the Rajo x Parisian launch. I saw these shoes and now I regret not buying that pair for myself. haha. Looks nice on you :)

    vinayabut.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. It means so much to me. Leave me some comment and your blog url, I'll visit you back. Love, Maria