Monday, November 28, 2011

that awkward moment when you are the only one wearing a wreath

Wore this outfit for my cousin's debut yesterday.
I love the  "beach outfit" theme. I got so excited when I found out about it, 
thinking that my mustard maxi dress plus a floral wreath will be a perfect outfit for the event. 

I took my outfit shots after the party so please please please bear with my face and the stain on my dress.




maxi dress - thrifted
crochet vest - gh
floral wreath - sm
flipflops - havaianas



I was planning to make a floral wreath to complete the look but I dont have enough time to go to Divi, 
kaya my wonderful sister told me to look for a wreath at SM, so we headed to the Kids section and tadaaaaaaaaaaaaah I found one.
 SM. They REALLY got it all for you. haha :D


and oh... I was the only one wearing a floral wreath hence the title.  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. It means so much to me. Leave me some comment and your blog url, I'll visit you back. Love, Maria