Thursday, November 10, 2011

Rajo! for Parisian

"I believe that every woman deserves the perfect shoe"  - Rajo Laurel 
Late afternoon of November 6, I was browsing my Facebook's new feed when I bumped into the Parisian Shoes and Bags update. They posted the names of the 20 lucky fans that will join them for the Rajo! for Parisian unveiling show. I saw my name on the 5th line. I was SHOCKED. I read it over 5 times, refreshed the page to make sure that I read it right. haha.  Then I went downstairs to tell the news to my sister and we went "AAAAAAAAAH" haha. 

Mys sister and I arrived there 10 mins before 6pm. The usherette told us that cocktails starts by 6 pm 
( excited lang. haha )

We waited for a while and then the show started.... 
(photo overload sorry :) )





some decents shots that I captured :D









 I am drooling over Rajo! for Parisian Collection

here are some of them...


 Kylie G Closed

 The Kylie G Open Wedges. really want this but the biggest size wont fit me. too bad. 


 The Strutt Heels, Didn't get the chance to try the size 10.My arms-fingers-legs-knees-toes ( lahat na ng pwedeng icross haha )are cross, hoping that they would fit me. hehe.
If I'm not mistaken, It would be available by Novemeber 12. :D 

And of course , We didn't go home empty handed. 


Next post will be some of my photos on a FAN GIRL MODE. haha

<3 Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. It means so much to me. Leave me some comment and your blog url, I'll visit you back. Love, Maria