Sunday, November 27, 2011

im a happy bee

Got these babies this week :D

I got the tan satchel and the navy blue bucket bag for Php. 1200 from hdy yesterday. My mom came home with this animal print bag and she told me "ito pang reregalo ko" and I was like "HOMAYGOODNESS. ang ganda. akin na lang yan. bili ka na lang bagong pang ragalo. haha" and she said okay. haha. thanks Ma. I love you. and last but not the least,I want to thank  my wonderful sister  because bought me a pair of tan penny loafers from Chili Margarita which reminds me of Nancy Drew. Maybe I should call my loafers "Nancy", what do you think?



4 comments:

  1. im in love with ALL of these items <3

    anurban-explorer.blogspot.com

    xoxojc

    ReplyDelete
  2. naming our lovely shoesies is a thing we girls share in common ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. great bags! your blog is amazing. great photos, and enjoyed your style so much. new follower, and hoping we can stay connected. cheers!
    jasmine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. It means so much to me. Leave me some comment and your blog url, I'll visit you back. Love, Maria