Thursday, October 27, 2011

what would you do if you are faced with a mountain?

“If you are faced with a mountain, you have several options. 
You can climb it and cross to the other side. 
You can go around it. You can dig under it. 
You can fly over it. You can blow it up. 
You can ignore it and pretend it’s not there. 
You can turn around and go back the way you came. 
Or you can stay on the mountain and make it your home.” 

- Vera Nazarian



Mt. Apo in Davao
my fam bam went to Davao few months ago. 
This photo was taken from inside the bus with tinted windows. 
No pp.I just cropped it  :D hehe.


1 comment:

  1. It's a beautiful picture! I love it! :)

    http://wonderwomanrises.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. It means so much to me. Leave me some comment and your blog url, I'll visit you back. Love, Maria